Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Beginning


So I have been living in what most would consider Foodie Heaven with my aunt and various roommates and have decided to combine said culinary bliss with my propensity for food photography and create a blog! It really was my roommate's idea, actually, I am just implementing it.




This Foodie Heaven is a product of my aunt, cousin, roommate and my own love of and devotion to food and its preparation in all forms. Since each of us enjoys cooking so much, and since none of us have to do it every night and therefore are able to put extra effort into our meals we are constantly feasting. While this is not necessarily all that good for the waistline, it is very good for the soul = ).




I would like to use this forum to share with you some of the more delicious and delightful meals we have created and consumed. However, I shan't be restricting it to just home cooking. As a resident of the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area I have at my fingertips every kind of ethnic cuisine a foodie could ever desire. Thus I shall be sharing the evidence of my culinary adventures here as well. AND - as an addicted traveller I will also post my international experiences as well.




So that's my manifesto.




I have a bit of backlog so there will likely be a glut of posts at first which I promise will taper off.

No comments: